On 22 & 23 May 2019, Germany's leading digital association Bitkom will host the Digital Finance Conference in Berlin. International experts and decision-makers from the banking & insurance industry, politics and supervisory authorities will gather in Berlin to discuss opportunities and challenges for the future of the European financial market.
The digital transformation means a major disruption for the European banking and insurance market. InsurTechs & FinTechs accelerate this change with their innovative technologies and business models - across all industries and regional markets. What role do European companies play in this? Will we be able to develop global champions and platforms from the currently still regulatory fragmented EU? We are convinced that the key to the success of a competitive, innovative and stable financial market lies in the Digital Single Financial Market.
Only a fully harmonised EU single market will enable new and established European players to operate on an equal footing with global players from other regions.
In addition to the Digital Single Financial Market, other topics are:
- Politics: Brexit, European elections
- Sales channels of the future: Mobile, Voice, Wearable etc.
- European regulation: outsourcing (CSP, Established & FinTech/InsurTech-Koops, white label services); IDD
- Banking and Insurance as a Service / Platform Economy in banking/insurance
- PSD2 Beyond Banking: New opportunities for insurers?
- Financing: B2B Finance, Robo Advisor & Crowd Funding
- Ecosystem, Funding, Talent
Join us in discussing the banking and insurance world of tomorrow at the Pioneers’ Eve on May 22 and the Digital Finance Conference on May 23. We look forward to welcoming you!