Dr Nazim Cetin
- 2017 – PRESENT | ALLIANZ X GMBH – CEO
- Lead Allianz SE’s digital investment unit.
- 2012 – 2017 | BERTELSMANN SE – VICE PRESIDENT CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT & NEW BUSINESSES, HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Design and execution of Bertelsmann’s divisional digitization strategy (incl.M&A).
- Lead global Bertelsmann Marketplace/Platform initiative.
- Restructured operations in Turkey, expanded service scope by SCM services via M&A
- 2009 – 2012 | AGORA42 VERLAGSGESELLSCHAFT MBH – FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Founder and publisher (together with bestselling author Richard David Precht) of first German magazine focusing on philosophy and economics.
- 2004 – 2007 | MAPLE BANK GMBH – VICE PRESIDENT COMMERCIAL FINANCE
- Developed commercial finance division (Germany, UK and Canada).
- Grew commercial finance portfolio from USD 200mn to USD 1.1bn.
- 2003 – 2004 | VEGA STRUCTURED FINANCE GMBH – CO-FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Advisor for banks (IBB AG, KSK Ebersberg, Maple Bank) and SMEs.
- Structured and placed transactions with face value EUR 100+ mn.
- 2002 – 2003 | LANDESBANK BADEN-WUERTTEMBERG – TRAINEE INVESTMENT BANKING
Georg is General Manager at N26, the mobile bank, for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Previously, he led N26’s global Lifecycle and Product Marketing. Before N26 Georg Hauer was General Manager at Uber and management consultant at the Boston Consulting Group. He holds an MBA from The Kellogg School of Management in Chicago and a Magister from WU Vienna.
Jessica Holzbach is a founder and CCO of Penta, the digital only banking platform for SMEs with more than 6,000 business clients in Germany. Before that she founded her first startup out of university and spent major part of her career as a management consultant, supervising various CRM projects for financial institutions and insurance companies.
Dr Jörg Kukies
- 1998: A-level, Gutenberg Grammar School in Mainz
- 1990 – 1994: Studies in Economic Sciences at University Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne)
- 1995 – 1997: Master of Public Administration at John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- 1997 – 2001: Ph.D. in Finance at University of Chicago, Graduate School of Business
- 2001 – 2004: Employee, Product Development, Goldman Sachs International, London
- 2004 – 2011: Employee and since 2007 Head of Share Transactions Division Germany/Austria, Goldman Sachs International, Frankfurt/Main
- 2011 – 2014: Head of Share Derivatives Division Europe, Middle East and Africa, Goldman Sachs International, London
- 2014 – 2018: Co-Chairman of the Executive Board, Goldman Sachs AG & Head of the Frankfurt Branch of Goldman Sachs International
- Since 2018: State Secretary, German Federal Ministry of Finance
Miriam Wohlfarth is Founder and Managing Director of Ratepay and Co-Founder of Banxware. In both Fintechs she is responsible for the areas of Innovation, Marketing and Sales. With almost 20 years’ experience in online payment, she was most recently Country Manager Germany of the international payment service provider Ogone (Ingenico Payment Services). Prior to that, she played a significant role in establishing the electronic payment transaction business for the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and its payment services subsidiary Bibit in Germany.
- Starting your own Business
Memberships and advisory boards (excerpt)
- Partner, Paymentandbanking - PBA Experts GmbH
- Member of the Board - German Startup Association
- Member of the Presidential Committee - Bitkom
- Chairman - Advisory Board Junge Digitale Wirtschaft BMWi
- Partner - Startup Teens
- Bits & Pretzels
- Retail Bankentag 2019
- Regelmäßige BILANZ Kolumnen – welt.de
- EWPN Amsterdam 2019 @Money2020
- Digital Finance Conference | digifin19
- Retail Bankentag 2019
- Grace Summer Camp
- Heureka 2019
More about Miriam