For #digifin21, we want to get to know a few of our speakers better and dig a bit deeper into the industry they represent. Find out in this post about: Dr Nazim Cetin, CEO of Allianz X.
- 2017 – PRESENT | ALLIANZ X GMBH – CEO
- Lead Allianz SE’s digital investment unit.
- 2012 – 2017 | BERTELSMANN SE – VICE PRESIDENT CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT & NEW BUSINESSES, HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Design and execution of Bertelsmann’s divisional digitization strategy (incl.M&A).
- Lead global Bertelsmann Marketplace/Platform initiative.
- Restructured operations in Turkey, expanded service scope by SCM services via M&A
- 2009 – 2012 | AGORA42 VERLAGSGESELLSCHAFT MBH – FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Founder and publisher (together with bestselling author Richard David Precht) of first German magazine focusing on philosophy and economics.
- 2004 – 2007 | MAPLE BANK GMBH – VICE PRESIDENT COMMERCIAL FINANCE
- Developed commercial finance division (Germany, UK and Canada).
- Grew commercial finance portfolio from USD 200mn to USD 1.1bn.
- 2003 – 2004 | VEGA STRUCTURED FINANCE GMBH – CO-FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Advisor for banks (IBB AG, KSK Ebersberg, Maple Bank) and SMEs.
- Structured and placed transactions with face value EUR 100+ mn.
- 2002 – 2003 | LANDESBANK BADEN-WUERTTEMBERG – TRAINEE INVESTMENT BANKING
Watch the video to find out his opinion on the following questions:
- What is the most underrated trend in your industry?
- Which business model or product you would have never thought to become successful?
- Which book should every finance executive read? Why?
If this inspires you to watch the full panel discussion he participated in at #digifin21, click here to get to the YouTube Playlist.